7/30/2014

Just a little talk


Hello friends it's been a while since i last talked to you all and may be it's going to be last as you already know i haven't posted any App or Game since 2-3 months  that's because of my playbook's Digitizer got broken and spare parts are not available so I think it's time for me to say farewell to my playbook as well as this blog it's pretty sad for me to leave it because I really loved my playbook and this blog that was my first tablet and this blog was also my first blog ever.

        so now it's farewell from me.(may be come back if found a Digitizer or some one sold me a playbook at very cheap price or donate one( is there any Indian who is willing to sold playbook?  lol..))

but I am not gonna shut it down if some one willing to be author he or she can have it.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Bro

    I am from Bangladesh. I have one playbook having problem with camera :(. It shows white blank. I am unable to fix it nor i cant even update. I thought I would find some guide to fix it but you are leaving :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Vietnam, ít cost about 80 USD for Playbook 32 Gb 4G LTE, new 100% ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bro i am from India, you can get digitizer for cheap from ebay. check this. http://www.ebay.in/itm/Original-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Glass-For-Blackberry-4G-LTE-Play-Book-/291210726780?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item43cd830d7c

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were the only one still active among PB owners. Sad to see you go. Though, you can buy a one on ebay for really cheap. The 4G 32GB ver is less than Rs.6K.

    ReplyDelete